Background

Friday, August 7, 2015

August 3, 2015

I would be lying if I said that this last week had been easy. I feel like there has been something missing inside of me, and I don’t feel like I have had the presence of the spirit in my life lately. I’m trying to do everything possible to have it. Despite all my efforts, it’s still been hard. I’m trying to figure out what to do, and I’m praying a lot. I wanna give it my all for the Lord this year. I’m hoping he’s not testing me too much, because I need to feel better. I’m continuing to work on it though, it’s just an empty feeling that I have.

Yesterday I gave the gospel principles lesson on the fly. Once again, the teacher didn’t come or assign anyone else. They don’t understand the importance of these things, they think that they can just leave stuff undone, and it’ll all work out. Anyway, when the brother was asking us missionaries to give the class, another pair of missionaries turned him down. He basically said he didn’t want to. So I gave the class on the Word of Wisdom, and it turned out really good.

Also, there is a sister in the ward who gives us breakfast but she lives a little far. We had been getting back late so I told her that we weren’t going to come over to eat breakfast anymore. The next morning at 6:31 in the morning, she called saying that now she won’t wash our clothes since we aren’t gonna eat with her. So, we had to go over to her house and ask her to continue to wash our clothes (she’s the only one that we know that could do it). She, being a convert and her husband is not a member, said that she’s actually going to be going to work super far away, and won’t be able to go to church. Oh my goodness, I was thinking, all because we wouldn’t eat breakfast there! Now she is going to go inactive and it would be my fault! After a lot of stressing about it, she talked to her husband. She and her husband said that it was ok. She’ll continue giving us breakfast and going to church. It was a little scary, but we got it worked out.

That’s about all the news I have for this week.
Love you! Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment