Background

Thursday, September 24, 2015

September 14, 2015

I don’t have much time left. Just want to say, I love you. My ward here is awesome. The bishop is great and there’s lots of work to be done. We have 3 investigators, a family getting baptized this week. Please pray for them, Jose and his two kids, Kevin and Susuky. We were able to place Hna Stacy with a baptismal date. It was the first time that I had met her, and it was a great lesson. She has been really prepared by her past experiences in the Church, and now she is finally ready to accept the invitation from the Savior. We also were able to maintain our investigators that have baptismal dates, except for one of them, Hna Camila. She is a 9 year old girl, her mom Milagros is a less active member that we are in the process of rescuing, but her Dad isn’t on board with the fact that she wants to get baptized. Today we have plans to talk with them and her dad to see how we can help in the situation, without prying into their family affairs. But Milagros, the mom, asked us to please not stop coming over to teach and visit them, she has been loving her time coming back to church, and wants to continue. They are a really great family, and we hope the Lord will soften the dad’s heart.

I have more conscientiously been trying to testify with power and with enthusiasm. And yesterday we visited and found a new investigator, Angel. He asked me why is it that I have come to his house to teach him. I thought about the question for 2 or 3 seconds, and responded. Because I know that this gospel is true, and that Joseph Smith really did see God the Father and His Son, and that he was the instrument in God’s Hands to restore this church. I loved testifying of that, and I felt the power of my own words as I spoke them. It was a great experience, at least for me.

We are seeing progress in the zone. The missionaries are growing to become more united. I’m happy with the results that we have seen due to the activities that we have had here in the stake and in the ward. My companion, Elder Canque and I, are doing well together. I am enjoying the experience of being a zone leader and trying to help the other missionaries. This week we are going to have exchanges to get to know them better and to help in their areas with whatever problems they might be having. 

Give the love to the fam!!
Elder Wilson



these are pics of fruit that is super small that they have here. as you can see it all fits in the palm of my hand. there is an apple, little oranges/mandarines, avocado, and a tiny banana that is so delicious.


a pic of me and my comp washing the dog that is from the family that we live in their house, we did it for service. the family is awesome and the dog is Toby.

No comments:

Post a Comment