Background

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Leaving for Peru! (August 23, 2014)

So, we get just a little bit of time to email before we head out. I dont know if we’ll be able to call in the airport or not. I hope I can but I still have to ask. I’m emailing today in case I dont get to call (I hope I can). I won’t email again until next Monday (Sept. 1st). Nothing crazy has happened in the last couple of days. Yesterday we had a ton of meetings to prepare us for the field. I’m so pumped to get out of here. I don’t have anything against being here in the CCM. I’m just ready to get out in the field and start teaching real people and help them in their real lives! I am so excited, and nervous for what’s ahead. I’m ready to face it head on. No turning back now! Haha. I received another one of your letters yesterday August 22 (dated August 6). The mail is so crazy slow! Also, a lot of guys in my district have Mexico stamps that they can’t use after we head out for Peru, obviously. I got a stamp from my comp and I’m gonna send a letter before I leave. Be expecting it…sometime next year, since that’s how long it will take! Thank you for all the letters and all the love here in the CCM. I love you so much and I can’t wait to tell you about all my crazy awesome adventures in Peru! Also to come back and see everyone after dos años! Thanks so much for the spiritual assistance sent in your letters.

Love you so much. Give the family my love!
Elder Danny Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment