Background

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Sept. 29, 2014

I have received the package! Thank you so much. It was just what I needed. I love the pictures, the dulces (candies), and the shirt. I don’t think I’ll use the Frisbee or beach ball much, but thanks anyway! Thanks for the SD card reader. I can finally stop using my companion’s! Haha. We went to the temple on Friday as a zone (we got permission). It was so awesome! It was all in Spanish but I feel like I understood all of it! That was great! One of the temple workers is American, and from Spanish Fork, UT. It’s a small world! Sadly, I didn’t know him. After our session one of the temple workers (as me and 2 other elders were leaving the celestial room) came up to us and asked if we could do sealings really quick. She said, "In 15 minutes you can save 5 families". Is that not just the perfect sales pitch?! How can you say no to that, tell me! Haha. We obviously did it and everyone else just waited outside the temple for us to finish. Oops. I got some stuff from the temple tienda and a sweet Angel Moroni tie. The Spanish is really coming along, and the gift of tongues is real! That’s a fact! We went running for the first time this morning for exercise and that was killer! But, I’m going to start losing weight. I’ll keep doing it with that goal in mind. We ran to the beach. That was so cool. The water looked really fun, but the beach is pretty dirty. The sand is dark brown (not pretty) but still nice to see the beach.

So you know, I’ve totally messed up with my money, and I’ve been terrible with the budget. I’ve had to take money out. I’ve gotten another pair of sheets and some souvenirs. I’m gonna do better next month. I feel so stupid for not staying within the budget. I’m sorry. I’ll do better, I promise. All is well here. I know that my Savior knows and loves me. He wants to help all of His children. That’s why I’m here!

Give my love to all,
Elder Wilson



No comments:

Post a Comment