Background

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Sept. 8, 2014

Hola!

I got a quote that you had sent through the SLC pouch and I was really grateful for it. It was awesome! Thank you for your words of love, they were very much needed this week. The stuff that is sent to the mission home is sent out every two weeks or something like that. That mail arrives on Tuesday or Wednesday. It’s pretty slow, but it’s the most efficient and safe way…I guess. The speed is pretty annoying! Thank you for sending me stuff. I love it! That’s awesome about the courier package, way cool! The picture of the buses is while I was still in the MTC. They are Mercedes (not sure if you noticed)!. Cool! I’m sending pics of the highlights but they take forever to upload. It’s a really slow process. Eventually you’ll get all of them. J

I love you all so much. Thank you for keeping me in your prayers. I know that they are being answered. This week was kinda rough. It’s hard not understanding people, and not being able to relax my aching head from being surrounded by a fast spoken foreign language. I’m being strengthened every day. I read my patriarchal blessing, and that really helped me. Thank you so much for all that you do. Even though it makes it harder to be out here when I think of everyone, I still do it often! Oops! But, I’m receiving strength every day. Poco a poco cada dia. Tell bonnie to write me! Haha.

Love you all so much,
Elder Danny Wilson

Mexico MTC Mercedes Bus

Peru 1st Comp, Elder Gomez, August 24, 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment