Background

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Nov. 3, 2014

I got 3 letters from you this past week. One is dated from 22 of September! Wow, I know right?! I haven’t gotten this so-called package yet, but I’m still waiting patiently! I’ve been doing good out here. We stress the Atonement so much in the mission, and for good reason. The Atonement is the enabling power of Jesus Christ that has been so freely given to each and every one of us. If only we will just use it and apply it in our lives. I love the Atonement. I’ve been really working on using it every day, not just to repent, but to also change my bad behaviors and better myself. Like I’ve been struggling with impatience, with my companion, the mission, the people. It’s been really tough. We’re not having too much success, and it’s frustrating at times. But, I’m working on using the enabling power of the Atonement to overcome this, try and stay positive, and stay calm. I know that as I strive and use the Atonement every day, I can become more patient with all these things, and especially with myself. I’m working hard and trying to do better every day to be a more obedient and better disciple of Christ.

My love to the family,
Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment