Background

Friday, January 30, 2015

January 26, 2015

Thanks for the pictures that you sent. I loved seeing David happy and reunited with the family. I’m so glad that David has returned with honor and glad that the family welcomed him home with style. He wrote me and told me how weird it is to be home. Haha. I’m happy for him!

The pictures are from a p-day. It was really hot, but really awesome. (Of course it was an approved trip.) I felt gross touching the skulls and stuff, but it was cool and really fun too! This pic is when we went to the beach and I got buried. Bad idea in the end because I went home with sand in places that I wish I didn’t...

Peru is crazy, and I’m still learning a lot about the people. Fun fact: they never stop working here. In the U.S. the normal work week is Monday through Friday, 8 - 5 or something similar. Here they work all day, every day, because it’s not very common that the wife works. It’s hard to teach families and get people to go to church for that reason. It’s a struggle that requires the heavenly virtue of patience, nothing more. We have a baptism on Saturday! I’m so excited…my first one! An 18 year old girl. Her name is Rubi F. Please pray for her. I know she’s going to be tempted really bad this week. That’s how Satan works.

Lots of stuff happened this week, but I don’t have time left to write about it! Please tell the family: David, Mary, Jakob, Sam, Jimmy, Bonnie, Kieran, Sarah, Joe, and Dad that I love them all. I love all the letters I get. Mom, this last one I received from you really helped me out a lot. It made me feel that I needed to repent! So, I did. I said a prayer rededicating myself to the Lord, praying to hand my heart over to Him, to do His will and His work. I know that the church is true! Pray for my investigators, and for David. I love you all. I can’t wait to be reunited as well, but I’m not thinking about it.

Be pro-active in the church!!
Loves!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment