Background

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

January 11, 2016

Well,  I got my transfer this weekend. I’m leaving my zone. I’m not gonna be zone leader anymore. But, it’s an awesome transfer because I’ll be going to a different zone, Villa Maria. There I will be opening an area that hasn’t been open for a transfer due to lack of missionaries. Also, as I open it back up, I’ll be training a new missionary. I’m so excited for it! I haven’t trained in over a year, and I know that I’ll be able to do it better than last year. I have a little bit more experience this time around. I wanted to train. I wanted to revamp my batteries as a missionary and I’m excited for this chance to recommit to obedience, teaching, testifying, and just working hard. I’m excited to help this missionary become converted to the Lord and I know that he’ll be able to do it. I know the power of this work and being in the service of the Lord. I’m really happy right now. I know that this work is true. I love the life that I have been able to live up till now. I’m having such a great time even with all the downers that I’ve had. I can’t really name them or remember them exactly, but the good times I can and I love that. 
                                             
Well, in my last area we were teaching a guy that’s gonna get baptized in 2 weeks. His name is Hugo. The last lesson we had with him we had left Alma 55 and the Word of Wisdom pamphlet to read. When we got there to teach the word of wisdom, he had understood it so well and felt the spirit testify to him in his heart what was written there was true. Luckily, he had no addictions or problems with things, and he immediately accepted it. We asked him what he was able to understand and he immediately started to teach us the lesson point by point. It was amazing how well he understood. He could have (and practically did) taught the lesson perfectly that first time. It was amazing. He is so prepared to receive the gospel. The most interesting part is that he used to be atheist. He has changed a lot lately! I really love my area and was sad to leave. I’m also way excited for this new transfer and this new adventure. 

I have tons of pics to send home but I don’t have them with me (I left my camera in my bag at home). I’ll send you them next week. I hope everyone has a great week. Keep praying and keep seeking to do the Lord’s will.
Love you guys!
Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment